* Clean your Jewellery on a regular basis.
* Occasionally ask a professional to clean your jewellery.
* For Diamond Jewellery add baking soda in boiling water to clean it.
* Clean with chamois leather, Jewellery cleaning cloth to give it glittering effect.
* Get the setting checked every 3-4 months.
* Should get your Gems/Jewellery valued every 3-4 years.
* Should keep Jewellery in proper box/case to avoid breakages Jewellery is delicate.
* Pearl jewellery should always be kept/ wrapped in cotton cloth.
* Pearls should be cleaned in lukewarm water.
* Color stone Jewellery should be properly & carefully handled as colour stones are generally soft.
* Check the saftey catch on your chains or bracelets regularly.
* Replace your chain if it showing signs of wear & tear.
* Store your jewellery in a polythene bag inside your jewellery box.
* Take photographs of your jewellery for your records and insurance purposes.
* Don't wash any ornament with acid.
* Don't put the Gems in cold water immediately after cleaning in hot water.
* Don't heat the Pearls.
* Don't use perfumes and alcoholic sprays whenever using Pearl Jewellery.
* Don't try to enlarge the size of Jewellery by yourself as their is a possibility of breakage.
* Don't Keep all jewellery together in a way that they can get damaged by scratching.
* Don't wear rings when going for a swim/dive. Cold water may make your fingers temporarily "shrink" and the ring may slip off your finger.
* Don't use abrasive brushes to clean your jewellery.
* Above jewellery care tips may vary due to jewellery using & hadling habbits. Jewellery is a delicate accessorie should be taken care on individual's risk.